This website is owned and operated by Blendology Limited
- Blendology Limited recognises that privacy is important to its clients and visitors to this site. Blendology Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and is committed to protecting your online privacy. Any personal information provided by you to Blendology Limited through enquiries, provision of contact details and use of this website will be retained and used for the following purposes:
- Review, research and monitoring purposes;
- Improving the website to meet users’ habits and requirements and compiling information relating to users’ movements across the website;
- Retained upon receipt of your express instructions.
- Any personal information received from you will be never be shared, sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed to any third party, unless such disclosure is required by law or court order.
- our personal information will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times. Nothing in this policy shall prevent or hinder Blendology Limited from complying with its legal obligations as to disclosure or otherwise under that Act.
- Communications will typically take place via email.
- Blendology Limited will always use this communication method responsibly.